No Licence, No Club Membership – NO WORRIES!
More riding, more often!
Ride Parks Australia – Ride Park Days
MA affiliated clubs now have the opportunity to run Ride Park Days that are safe and controlled non-competition riding days where families, friends and kids of all abilities can enjoy social riding. Available for riders of all ages and no club membership is required.
No Licence Required
– You do not need a state issued motorcycle licence or MA Licence
– At time of booking or at the event, you will have an option to purchase Personal Accident coverage and it is highly recommended
– Junior KickStart Licence or Logbooks are not required
– No minimum age requirement for kids
– Discipline specific riding gear is essential. (Helmet, goggles/visor, gloves, jersey and pants or suit. Body armour recommended especially for junior off-road riders.)
– Helmets must be in good condition with no damage compromising the safety protection of the helmet.
These days are leisure fun days, not practice days. They are not suitable for experienced racers looking for track time, practice or testing